- Public Health Billing Resource Manual
- The Public Health Billing Resource Manual provides policy & procedural guidance on how to bill 3rd party payers for public health programs and services.
Developed as a billing resource tool; its purpose is to assist state, district and county public health staff in understanding the insurance coding and billing process.
- 2010 GPHL Laboratory Services Manual
- This report summarizes material about additions to our service menu and changes in the way we provide services. Current content includes information about GPHL administration, the three GPHL facilities, operations, bioterrorism information, and other guidelines, which are detailed at length on the manual home page.
- Overweight and
Obesity in Georgia 2005
- This report summarizes the burden of overweight and obesity in Georgia. The
report also highlights strategies to prevent obesity by increasing breastfeeding
initiation and duration, improving healthy eating habits, increasing physical
activity and decreasing television viewing. The information presented in this
report is intended to help plan, implement and evaluate programs to promote
healthy behaviors in all Georgians.
- Georgia WIC Program Nutrition Risk Factor Summary 2005
- This report contains analyses conducted to assess the nutritional risk status of Georgia WIC Program participants during Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 2005. Information contained in this report was obtained from WIC clients during their initial WIC certification during the FFY and reflects the top 10 primary nutritional risks reported.
- WIC Facts and Figures FFY 2005, Georgia
- Compiled and prepared by the Planning and Resources Section (PARS) of the Georgia WIC Branch, this document contains facts and figures pertaining to FFY 2005.
National WIC Program Participant Characteristics FFY 2004
- This report contains analyses conducted to assess the demographic characteristics, nutritional status, clinical and breastfeeding practices of Georgia WIC Program participants during Federal Fiscal Year 2004 (FFY 2004). Information contained in this report was obtained from WIC clients during their initial WIC certification during the FFY.
- Pediatric Nutrition Surveillance System - Georgia 2003
- The Pediatric Nutrition Surveillance System (PedNSS) collects demographic,
clinical and nutritional information for newborns, infants <1 year of age
and children 1-5 yeas of age. This report summarizes the findings from
Georgia's PedNSS population from 1993-2003 and includes information on
birthweight, overweight and at risk of overweight, short stature,
breastfeeding, and anemia.