- Overweight and
Obesity in Georgia 2005
- This report summarizes the burden of overweight and obesity in Georgia. The
report also highlights strategies to prevent obesity by increasing breastfeeding
initiation and duration, improving healthy eating habits, increasing physical
activity and decreasing television viewing. The information presented in this
report is intended to help plan, implement and evaluate programs to promote
healthy behaviors in all Georgians.
Georgia WIC 2010 Procedures Manual
- The purpose of the Georgia WIC Program Procedures Manual is to provide local agency staff with a guide to WIC Program operations. The information in this manual is to be used in the delivery of services to WIC Program applicants and participants in the State of Georgia.
GA WIC 2010 State Plan
- The purpose of the WIC Program is to provide supplemental foods and nutrition education to participants at no cost. The program shall serve as an adjunct to good health care during critical times of growth and development, in order to prevent the occurrence of health problems, including drug and other harmful substance abuse, and to improve the health status of program participants. The program shall be a supplement to any program under which foods are distributed to needy families.
- Georgia WIC Program Nutrition Risk Factor Summary 2005
- This report contains analyses conducted to assess the nutritional risk status of Georgia WIC Program participants during Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 2005. Information contained in this report was obtained from WIC clients during their initial WIC certification during the FFY and reflects the top 10 primary nutritional risks reported.
- WIC Facts and Figures FFY 2005, Georgia
- Compiled and prepared by the Planning and Resources Section (PARS) of the Georgia WIC Branch, this document contains facts and figures pertaining to FFY 2005.
National WIC Program Participant Characteristics FFY 2004
- This report contains analyses conducted to assess the demographic characteristics, nutritional status, clinical and breastfeeding practices of Georgia WIC Program participants during Federal Fiscal Year 2004 (FFY 2004). Information contained in this report was obtained from WIC clients during their initial WIC certification during the FFY.
2010 WIC Edits Manual
- The Edits Manual and Data Dictionary for the Electronic Turn-Around
Document (ETAD) Data Elements and Business Rules for the WIC Clinic